Wednesday 16 June 2010

End of Vacation '10

Today is the last day of my vacation,
I don't know if I'm glad or sad.
Certainly need to get back to work
cos I'm beginning to feel bored.

Anyway, it was a good one for me
It was nice walking down oxford road again,
Taking a ride to Piccaddily on the magic bus,
To shop/window shop in Arndale, Pound Empire etc
And there was Trafford Centre, always a joy to visit.

The best part though was fellowship
O! I had a great time in fellowship at Femi, Francis & Bolaji's
Learning about the three levels of separation - called, chosen & faithful chosen
I almost forgot, I had the most wonderful hostesses - Mary and Ini
And fellowship at King's church was awesome with Dave encouraging us
to gossip the good news.
God bless them all.

Then, there was Cardiff, started out slowly
but peaked on friday when I went to 'the Marina'
Saturday was awesome too - Cardiff castle and 'the Marina' again
And finally sunday, with Roger bringing the word about
Greater (mega) works, very much in line with the highest level of separation.

After Sunday service, back to london for some rest, a little more visitations,
The meeting with Xiena (my old flatmate), in paddington.
Well, that's it about my vacation.
I forgot, God sent me an angel on my way back from Cardiff
Who helped with my huge baggage, getting the replacement bus
(engineering works on the underground line).

No comments: